Possibilities

Allgemeine Fragen zum Thema "Smart Home" und Entscheidungshilfen

Moderator: seppy

Antworten
one2go

Possibilities

Beitrag von one2go »

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and in general in openhab/homematic stuff. Recently I have bought homematic IP thermostats and access point, as well as RPI-RF-MOD. Since I'm newbie, first of all I'd like to know if my idea could be realised and what should be done to make it happen.

So my plan is to somehow communicate via rpi3 (rpi-rf-mod) with homematic IP thermostats(for now only status if heating for this circuit is required) and then make some python scripts to control arduino esp8266 mode3mcu through mosquitto broker.

Arduino side including mosquitto is done and working fine, but I need solution how to get telegrams from homematic IP thermostats.

So far I have no idea what I have to do with openhab and homegear bridge, is that right direction to get device telegrams or?

Its a lot of things, I'm not sure if this is even possible... I've red a lot a lot of stuff and since I'm new I know less and less.

Please if anyone has done something similar or know what I would require to make this work, I'd really really appreciate it.

If I havent give enough details, please do not hasitate to ask.

Thanks in advance.

udo1toni
Answers: 222

Re: Possibilities

Beitrag von udo1toni »

Hi, welcome to the german openHAB forum!

Well... it's a bit strange, because I've sent many german users from the english forum to the german forum, but never the oposit direction...

The english community is much bigger and as there are many native english speakers, I'm sure it's the better community for you ;) https://community.openhab.org/ By the way that is the official openHAB community :).
openHAB4.1.2 stable in einem Debian-Container (bookworm) (Proxmox 8.1.5, LXC), mit openHABian eingerichtet

Antworten